Tears of a Tiger By Sharon Draper-Dakari

Hello, my name is Dakari Thomas. I'm going to tell you about the book I am reading. My book is called Tears of a Tiger as you can tell by the title. I just got it not to long ago soo I'm not that far in the story. The book has been pretty good so far and I'm glad I found another book to my interest. My book is told in third person so there isn't a main character, its more of main characters. Those people are named, B.J., Andy, Rob, Tyrone. They were involved in a terrible accident on the highway after a basketball game. They had just blew the other team out by 40 or more and they wanted to celebrate. They went drinking and driving. The car was driven by Andy. They crashed into a wall. Robby feet was on the dashboard and when they crashed his feet went into the window. Everyone got out but he was stuck and the car caught fire while he was stuck inside. He died all because they were drinking and driving. This is how far I have got in my book, thank you.

Comments

  1. WOW that's just....wow, even the title of the book is interesting. It's good you're liking the story so far. By the way...good use of punctuation, but you could make sentences a little more longer to make the paragraph a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Capt but could you maybe next time hint to what happened in the story instead of telling exactly what happened because seems like a very interesting book from the book title/book cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the books i really like to red. Would you recommend this for me or no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you added thee point of view of the book. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another phenomenal book. It was donated by one of my former 8th graders because it was their favorite book and they wanted to share it. I'm happy you're enjoying it too! Be careful not to give away any spoilers in your posts as you continue reading. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MONSTER by Walter Dean Myers-Dakari

Tears Of a Tiger PT.2 DAKARI THOMAS