Opinion on book

Walter Dean Myers: Bad Boy
This book has been ok so far. It hasn't been as interesting as the other Walter Dean Myers books that I have read. This is about the life of Walter since he was little. None of his other books was like this one but I will continue to persevere through  reading this book. The book isn't bad, its just not my forte. This book could've been used for some research because  it is a first hand source of Walters life. It provides a lot of facts that explain a lot of things like his name and the title of the story. The book is bigger than  the average Walter Dean Myers book but I still would recommend it to anyone in 8th grade who likes nonfiction books. I'm disappointed in this book. It did not keep my attention while reading it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tears of a Tiger By Sharon Draper-Dakari

MONSTER by Walter Dean Myers-Dakari

Tears Of a Tiger PT.2 DAKARI THOMAS